Anybody has experienced the same problem Im facing? I cant restore my BIOS to its original state after overclock. My board is MS-7267. Ive have tried this solution but no luck.
- Detached the power supply plug at the back of the system unit.
- Pressing the power button to insure that all remaining powers on the board are drained.
- Transfer the jumper from pin 1 & 2 to pin 2 & 3. Waited for 10 minutes.
- Returning back the jumper to pin 1 & 2.
- Removed CMOS battery. Waited for 5 minutes.
- Returning back the CMOS battery.
- Power up & still the overclocking issue on startup flashed back. "The previous overclocking has failed. The system is restored to its default value." But when I shutdown the system and turned it in another day, it still goes up.
Anybody has solve this issue?
Thank you for giving time..