I looked around and didn't see this posted. I have a Toshiba Satellite m-35 laptop. Recently, my display has messed up. Sometimes if I close a window, it'll still display a mixture of that window and my desktop. Then if I try to open a new window, it'll be messed up and have weird colors and distortions. Then sometimes my screen will go blank. A couple of the times that the weird colors thing happened my computer froze. I've been able to fix this by putting it in hibernation. This seems to happen every 20 minutes or so. Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!

I looked around and didn't see this posted. I have a Toshiba Satellite m-35 laptop. Recently, my display has messed up. Sometimes if I close a window, it'll still display a mixture of that window and my desktop. Then if I try to open a new window, it'll be messed up and have weird colors and distortions. Then sometimes my screen will go blank. A couple of the times that the weird colors thing happened my computer froze. I've been able to fix this by putting it in hibernation. This seems to happen every 20 minutes or so. Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!

my computer does the exact same thing. it either does it when i go into games or sumtimes it just does it randomly. idk what it could be.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.