Last week I was on my computer and all of a sudden the thing just shut off on me. No error message ..no shut down..just off. So i go to turn it back on and nothing. The power supply was running and so were the fans in my computer but I didnt hear any beeps or anything. So I replace the motherboard and now it will start up a bit. I still get no beeps, but on my monitor i see it recognizes my CPU and before it does the memory test it just shuts off on me. Well the power is still running but no loading or anything. I was able to get into the bios for a minute but then it just shuts off. Any help would be appreciated.

You should check the CPU heatsink and it's fan. CPU overhaeting causes the system to shut down as a prevention of CPU getting melted. That can be triggered by lack of cooling.
It still can be faulty PSU, for only the CPU uses 1.4 V current. Fans HDs and most of the other stuff uses 5 and 12 V.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.