earlier I said i could not reboot at all. know I can sometimes get on after it gave a blue screen and said dumping physically memory. i try to reboot in safe mode but it gets so far and then another blue error message comes up saying something like automatic boot overload.. can anyone help me? do i have redo windows? will i lose all my date? thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Pelse Change Your Ram To slove Yor Problem And Fomat Your Drive the Install Windows From Good CD. This Will Definately Solve The Problem.

Try to boot our PC up in safe mode, then go to control panle>admin tools>event viewer and look at the very first error message to see if your hard drive has bad blocks in it. If it does you will need to buy a new hard drive and format it with your current OS that you want to use. If you need to do a data recovery i suggest that you use Knoppix.

Better take to the nearest PC store for repair.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.