Hi
I have had a Trust SpaceC@m USB Lite (Version 1.88.0.0) for 6 years and it has worked ok on dial up all that time.
I recently switched to broadband and now the cam won't work. I get white screen and applications (yahoo/MSN/Netmeeting) dont seem to pick it up anymore. I have re installed it but it still doesn't work. Can anyone offer assistance on this or had the same problem when switching from dial up to broadband?

Dave

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi
I have had a Trust SpaceC@m USB Lite (Version 1.88.0.0) for 6 years and it has worked ok on dial up all that time.
I recently switched to broadband and now the cam won't work. I get white screen and applications (yahoo/MSN/Netmeeting) dont seem to pick it up anymore. I have re installed it but it still doesn't work. Can anyone offer assistance on this or had the same problem when switching from dial up to broadband?

Dave

Its probably had it if its 6 years old. Don't be tight:cheesy: How much is a new webcam:?: £10.

:cheesy:
i advise you put off you webcam in your home museum

yeah, i mean six years old, that's old, buy a new one, i recommend a logitech web cam.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.