My laptop screen does not showing any display..lights are blinking bt nothing on my screen

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Plz help me out..my lappy is nt working

If you expect help in less than the ONE MINUTE you took to remind us you were still waiting for help, then I suggest you try phoning the premium tech support scheme you must have subscribed to when buying your laptop.

If you expect help from members here, then I suggest you try providing more detail such as what make/model of laptop, how old it is, what lights are blinking, did the screen just stop working suddenly or have there been problems leading up to this event, etc etc.

Well, we don't have voodoo or anything to tell us what make or model of this laptop ( I'm assuming some Windows OS) so you leave us to guess .
I would ask if you have tried plugging your laptop into an external monitor to see if anything displays.
On another note I might see if some Linux distro displays on the laptop monitor.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.