hello my computer doesnt boot up it just makes beeping noises it
any 1 know how i can fix this

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What type of computer (specifically, what type of BIOS)?
Describe the beeps, how many, short or long etc.

ok well when i start my computer the cd drive works so does the floppy but the hardrive light flashes only once when it is turned on i dont have any op installed sinc i was trying to reinstalll windows it just beeps constantly

Irrelevant, to figure out what the beeps mean, we need to know what type of BIOS you have (look in the motherboard manual) and what beeps are occuring.

well i dont have the manual so i odnt know yet what my bios is but i unplugged everthing out of my computer and plugged everything back and it still making beeps constantly:(:(

We can't help you without more information. Check here, see if the beep pattern is on this site somewhere.

You can probably find your motherboards manual online.. the different beeps will tell you what is wrong (i.e. ram, harddrive, etc.)

its not making any beeps no more but when i turn the pc on it says remove disk or any other media even though i dont have any disk inserted. also the harddrive doesnt work cause its not making any sounds when i boot it also has no os installed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.