I have 2 DELL PCs OPTIPLEX 270 and had problems with the motherboards.

It was fine the last time i used it, but suddenly, when i checked, the motherboard alco were burnt (small burnt bubble), what could be the cause? Should i have the motherboard fix or should i buy new PC?

1 of them only showed up until the windows logo and it turned black / hang. So i have to keep restarting it again and again. But once it went through to desktop, it was fine.

but the other PC, it went through to the desktop fast, but when i tried to open files after files, it hanged and have to restart again.

What could cause this problem? I need help pls.

I have 2 DELL PCs OPTIPLEX 270 and had problems with the motherboards.

It was fine the last time i used it, but suddenly, when i checked, the motherboard alco were burnt (small burnt bubble), what could be the cause? Should i have the motherboard fix or should i buy new PC?

1 of them
only showed up until the windows logo and it turned black / hang. So i have to keep restarting it again and again. But once it went through to desktop, it was fine.

but the other PC, it went through to the desktop fast, but when i tried to open files after files, it hanged and have to restart again.

What could cause this problem? I need help pls.

The burnt section would have been caused by a short.

I don't recognize what you are refferring to as alco, please explain this.

Are there any bad capictors on the motherboard, they will look bloated compared to a good one, it may also look like it has leaked at its base.

Which computer has the "bubble", the 1 of them, or but the other?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.