Intel? Imperial GL VE 20020930 Processor:
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.00GHz Memory:
512MB Video Card # 1:
ATI PCI 9250 256MB Hard Drive # 1:
37.5 GB Hard Drive # 2:
37.5 GB Power Supply:
300W Case:
e-machine T2042
Heres the deal...Trying to build my roommate a computer but we need to get him a case to start it off. I'm not positive what kind of motherboard we have here. Does any one know if this is an ATX or MINI ATX, it measures out to 9 5/8 x 8 5/8 in

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Thanks for the info!

i think miniatx fits in a full size ATX case (but dont rely on me saying his)

Just buy any ATX case that interests you, unless your intent on getting a smaller (and hotter) case, which I don't think you are. ATX will fit just about any board. Only servers, and select few mobos don't fit ATX, any up to date case will come with mounting supplies for just about any mobo.

hey sorry to kinda hijack this thread but doesanyone know what stuff will fit in my BTX (Dell) case?

Just buy any ATX case that interests you, unless your intent on getting a smaller (and hotter) case, which I don't think you are. ATX will fit just about any board. Only servers, and select few mobos don't fit ATX, any up to date case will come with mounting supplies for just about any mobo.

Thats what I was lookin to hear. I did that very thing with my computer and it worked out good, but this is for a friend and I would hate for him to waste cash on a case that is useless to him.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.