I just built a computer with an Msnv-939 motherboard and Amd x2 processor with 1gb of Kingston memory. My problem is it won't boot. It gets as far as post and shows a message 2t timing 400 ddr1. This is the one that is hilighted. I've tried 4 different memory sticks with the same results. Obviously I cannot get into the bios,because it hasn't, as of yet recognized either my keyboard,or mouse.
Nobody has yet has given me a solution to my problem. At techrepublic ony one person replied. His soloution was to remove the motherboard battery. I've not done this,because Somehow this doesn't seem to be the logical answer. Has anyone out there got a soloution to this problem?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

it could be a motherboard problem, its not uncommon to get a doa board. talk with the tech support of your motherboard manufacturer, see if they can help you out, otherwise rma to the manufacturer or the seller.

hi, try using another memory card..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.