The bits I'm looking at buying are as follows:
- EVGA nForce 680i SLI 775 NF68-A1
- Kingston PC2-8500 CL5 2GB 2*1GB HyperX
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
- Tuniq Tower 120
- eVGA e-GeForce 8800GT SSC 512MB
- Thermalright HR-03 GT
- Nexus 92mm Real Silent Case Fan
- Antec TruePower Quattro 850W (future SLI in mind)
Is this RAM a good match for this system?
It'll be in an Antec 900 case, so cooling shouldn't be too much of an issue. Actually I may need to bolt it down, lol.
I intend to overclock by upping the FSB a bit ... eventually.
Gaming is what I'm aiming at.
Does anything look like an "I can't believe you bought that you idiot" item?
Thanks for any help.