Hey
I have recently formatted mine pc...and after tht i have lost few drivers like.....Ethernet Controller,USB Controller,SM BUS Controller,Video Controller(VGA Compatible).All these have got a question mark in its front.How can i get to know what sort of controllers are in the motherboard and where cn i get its numbers or model number written so that i can seach its drivers as its being more than 2 weeks now..so i cant connect to internet through usb or ethernet too...

pls sove mine problem.......wld be really appreciable.

Cheers

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by abtec

a thousand time over, tell us about the computer spec
manufacturer:
Operating System:
make and model:

this will expedite the helps you need

Well its Inter(r) Celeron(R) CPU 2.80GHZ
80gb HDD
512MB RAM
WIN XP
n tell me can this be the ethernet specifications "Broadcom BCM5705KFB"..ON the ethernet slot its mentioned "FOXCONN JFM31U1A-01U5W
550GB
1000BT
INTEL
FW82801EB
F520ID47
SL73Z
USB-----fOXCONN B522b

Well this is all i could see in the motherboard...well tht i m asking for whr r the numbers for the ethernet,usb,etc...

Thanks

Hoe to hear soon...
CHEERS

manufacturer:
Operating System:
make and model:

whats all this gibberish, who make the computer. did u get any restore cd with the PC. the list of items under other devices will tell you either the ethernet controler or the name of the card.

Well mate......
The restore cd is lost as we had robbery couple of days back.......so the thief took those cds....
so i dont know how can i get the numbers from the controllers...so i just wanna know how can i get the numbers after looking at the motherboard as i have opened the motherboard.

Cheers

whats all this gihe numbbberish, who make the computer. did u get any restore cd with the PC. the list of items under other devices will tell you either the ethernet controler or theth name of the card.

Dear

Its of manufacturer is ACER AND ON THE MOTHERBOARD ITS mentioned M/B MBV0609001524014EDEK07

SO .....THTS ALL

CHEERS

sorry to hear about your misfortune. but can you tell me who make the PC.

manufacturer:
Operating System:
make and model:

man: Dell Inc.
OS: microsoft windows XP Home Edition (5.1, build 2600)
make: ?
model: Dell DV051

plz help :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.