I got a new pc recently, and i have turned my old one into an experiment, trying to mod it the best i can ect.
I want to try out linux on it but have a few questions first,
- Can i change back to windows xp easily without having to reinstall it, if i decide that i dont like linux.
- I saw a demo of a commercial version of linux the other day, where it came with an instant messaging program which connected simmultaniusly to msn, yahoo, aol ect. Is that in the free linux? if not does anyone know where i can get it.
- Do programs such as fireworks, dreamweaver, microsoft office work in linux.
- What is so good about linux that so many people would rather have it instead of windows?
- Is linux as secure against hackers ect that windows?
- Is there any other stupid questions i haven't asked but might need to know the answers to?