Hi, I've tried to install Adobe Reader 7 for Mac, and twice after waiting the hour it took to install the manager, it said the file could not be downloaded because it's corrupted. Any thoughts? Thanks. Terrie

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by terrie frye

It took an hour to install the Adobe Manager? Are you not on broadband, by any chance?

And here you are again!!

No, I have NetZero Dial Up, I can't afford anything else right now. You should know that you are communicating with a great-grandmother on a fixed income! Thanks again! Terrie

No worries. There could be a million reasons for corruption. It could be a problem at the Adbove site it's sucking info off of, it could be a problem with NetZero (unlikely), or it could be noise on your phone line that is corrupting the file(s).

Not much you can do in this case. Your options are:
Try the broadband version. It'll take MUCH longer to download, but it'll download it all in one piece.
Find a friend/public computer space with broadband, invest in a USB flash drive, and download it there, plop it on your USB flash drive, and carry it home.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.