So I get the error CPU has been disabled by guest os. Power off or restart. But if I power off, it shuts down. I wana run it. Then error again...
- Disabled all unnecessary hardware.
- Turned off USB Legacy support in BIOS.
- Found no explicit CPU virtualization setting in BIOS...
- Messed with every setting of the virtual machine.
- cpuid.1.eax = "0000:0000:0000:0001:0000:0110:1010:0101" stuff. Then everything again.
- Tryed this with 5 preinstalled VMware osx. (10.5; 10.6; 10.7)
- Also tryed to install 3 osx to another hdd without virtualization. Those are also not working.
- I'm pissed!
Now what else?!
Thanks for any help!