I'm new to Mac and I want to replace my Quicken for Windows. I have read reviews on iBank but all I found were reviews over a year old and there were supposed to updates. Are there new reviews on iBank or any software updates?

I don't see where responses are automatically sent to my email address. IT's wrsalcedo@gmail.com. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I made the switch to a Mac six months ago and faced the same problem of finding a replacement for Quicken. I am now using Moneydance and am more than happy with it. It does not have as many options as Quicken but it is more than a suitable replacement.

I am happy enough with Moneydance that I would not consider switching back to Quicken, even after they bring out their new Mac version, which from early reports, is still wanting.

I believe they do offer a trial version. I strongly recommend giving the trial a trial.

I'm new to Mac and I want to replace my Quicken for Windows. I have read reviews on iBank but all I found were reviews over a year old and there were supposed to updates. Are there new reviews on iBank or any software updates?

I don't see where responses are automatically sent to my email address. IT's wrsalcedo@gmail.com. Thanks.

I use Squirrel 2, They have an iphone/itouch app that will sync wirelessly with the application when its running. Right now the license is cheap to because it is still in development. version .82 I believe. Its only $25 with a free 15day trial, you should try it out to see if it meets your needs. Google squirrel 2 and you will find it. Good luck in whatever you choose!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.