:confused:
I'm trying this again..
I bought a imac about 4 years ago, the one w/the small bace and the monitor is conected to it. I ordered it online and it has an airport in it.. but when i got it.. it had two complete opperating systems 9.2 and X and got really confused and frustrated and was told that i could reinstall and just not install the x... well long story short i ended up getting an HP windows laptop, love it... xp.. and have the laptop connected to a cable modem and also wireless.. But Here is the Q......

I can get my imac connected? is there a way i can get my linksys to work with my imac and the 9.2 operating system.. or can you tell me which part of this forum go to for help...OR can you tell me where to get help, I live in Ocala Fla and i can't find anyone who knows macintosh. thanks in advance... please respond to phyllisgroff01@comcast.net Hope to hear from someone.

Linksys should work with just about any computer. Make sure that the Linksys router is working with your modem, and it should work fine with your iMac. You should have a straight-through Ethernet cable, although newer modems are configured to accept cross-over cables, too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.