I have just paid for a key to open the pro features in quicktime. I have inserted the registration number etc as instructed in the confirmation email. The checks confirm that I have indeed registered.
But I can't find any reference to QT pro. What's going on?

Running G5 dual/Panther

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

When I upgraded I did the same thing. Its there. If you click quick time player and you seclect registration fromthe drop down box you'll see it. If you can see that all the features are opened in quick time. Oh! almost forgot. You will see "Quick Time Pro" Registration above your name

You should see the features when you use quicktime the next time. and you can hook up a camera and record to quicktime.... I think there's an article on the apple site. Go to the AV tools also

You can also try to export a movie to a different format. Only the Pro version will allow you to do so in a number of formats. You should also grab Perian (search for it on VersionTracker.com) to add support for a number of formats (Divx, XviD, FLV, AVI, MS-MPEG4 v1, MS-MPEG4 v2, MS-MPEG4 v3, DivX 3.11 alpha, 3ivX, Sorenson H.263, Flash Screen Video, Truemotion VP6).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.