I am using Entourage in Office 2004 for Mac. This is a new program for my home compuer but I use Outlook at work.

Although I was not first aware of it, my Sent Items folder is empty. I double checked my Preferences for Compose and have the proper box checked in order to have copies of outgoing messages saved.

Any idea if there may be filters that would interfere with this? Are there other settings that I can access to affect a change? Is it possible that I need to reinstall the software?

Thanks for any guidence.
Stephen

The matter has been resolved. Nothing fancy. Just a better understandng of how MS sets up its folder presentation.
Thanks to anyone who even thought of an idea to pass my way.
Stephen

I am using Entourage in Office 2004 for Mac. This is a new program for my home compuer but I use Outlook at work.

Although I was not first aware of it, my Sent Items folder is empty. I double checked my Preferences for Compose and have the proper box checked in order to have copies of outgoing messages saved.

Any idea if there may be filters that would interfere with this? Are there other settings that I can access to affect a change? Is it possible that I need to reinstall the software?

Thanks for any guidence.
Stephen

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.