I was testing with belarc Advisor a Windows XP PC. It shows for 25 updates that it cannot verify the update and needs to bee reinstalled.
May it be that those updates are false (not by Microsoft)?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

>>>>belarc Advisor <<<< what type of program is this.
were the windows updates from the windows update site.

>>>>belarc Advisor <<<< what type of program is this.
were the windows updates from the windows update site.

i use it ,pc audit program ,do a google search for it bobbyraw,very neat tool,it will create a profile of you computer ,safe program I've been using it for years now .

I was testing with belarc Advisor a Windows XP PC. It shows for 25 updates that it cannot verify the update and needs to bee reinstalled.
May it be that those updates are false (not by Microsoft)?

you should go to windows update side and scan for updates

@ caperjack if you say it's good i definitely have to try it, also if the updates log files are deleted windows will act as if the updates were never installed. i have this issue many times. maybe that;s why the program is reporting them as needing to be reinstall

i think the best thing it dose is list all the keys to installed programs, even windows ,great for when im working on a computer with out the key sticker ,and i need to reinstall windows .

I must say i like it very much Although magic jellybeans give you the keys for most software.....i like the fact that every thing about your system is in one place for easy reference. VERY nice program.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the corrupted updates but I get into troubles.
My friend told me that it is possible to reinstall them without uninstall.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.