I have saved the cover design to my documents since when saved to My Files in WordPerfect9 could not open getting message "unsupported . . . "

Returning to the Nero window showing the cover design I want to print and clicking on the print icon a page comes up but without a print button.

Help!

ok you are saying that word perfect wont reognize it because it is unsupported well first of it is my opinion that word perfect sucks(excuse my french), but nero probably is saving these images as some weird file type and word perfect does not have the associationto that filetype. So next time you save your cover design hit'save as' where it says 'save as type' scroll down to 'all files' then write the name and add '.bmp' or'.jpeg' or another image file extension to the end of watever name you chose . Then you should be able to open it in word perfect.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.