Hi all,

I am hoping that someone out there has a solution for this... Its driving me nuts. I have been searching the net for weeks trying to come up with a fix, but cant find one. So here it is:

When using IE7 (Yeah, I know... I should be using Firefox) for a while and openning new tabs my right click stops responding, The menu bar disapears, new windows just sit there blank. The only way to get the right click back is to restart IE7, which is a bit of a pain especially when I have a bunch of tabs or windows open for me to do my research.

This happens when I start IE7 normaly and with no addons. I have tried uninstalling the Google toolbar, and the problem still occures.

The wierd thing is, sometimes I can be using IE7 for 5 minutes or 2 hours before the problem appears. I couldnt tell you when it will happen, only that it does every time I use IE7.

By the way, this is a Dell XPS M1710, running Vista Ultimate 32 with 4GB ram. I have run AV, Adware, Sbybot, etc. and everything is clear.

Any advice or ideas would really be appreaciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Is it solely an IE7 issue, or does it happen when you run other applications? Can you use try a different mouse and see if that works? If all of the addons are off then I can't see this being an IE specific issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.