Hi,all,
I'm running windows me with a bt broadband connection.
All of a sudden,if I go to control panel_>internet options,there is no list of my connections anymore,old or new,it won't let me add any,I can't click on settings and add a browser,nothing.
Any help would be appreciated

Regards to all

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,all,
All of a sudden,if I go to control panel_>internet options,there is no list of my connections anymore,old or new,it won't let me add any,I can't click on settings and add a browser,nothing.
Any help would be appreciated

Regards to all

The connections window is only for Dialup connections, since you have broadband, no connections in that window will be displayed...as for not being able to add any, make sure you have a dial-up modem and the drivers properly installed, if no dial-up modem exsists you can't add a dial-up connection.

Hi,all,

IT could be malware related. Are you running a virus checker? A firewall of any kind? When was the last time you scanned for spyware?

Check my malware article linked below in my sig, and run HijackThis per the instructions. Post the results here; we'll analyze them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.