I visit a particular delphi forum. I get emails on outlook of people who have posted to me, when I open the link it directs me to the site, as soon as I scroll down on the web page it locks up and I cant do anything unless i re-start my computer. I have tried accesing the site with out opening the links emailed to me, and sometimes i have no problem using the site. However lately it seems like I always get frozen when I am in there.

I have wind ME intel 4 procesor with 256 MM and no other issues with freezing, olnly on that site. What does this mean? :(

Andrea

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

goto internet options and go down to temporary internet files hit settings and where it says browser cache you should set the little bar to about 200.
then goto softpedia.com download Hijackthis scan with that and post the log in the SECURITY FORUM with a link back to this post.

Are they running any Java or Flash ads?

There may not be anything wrong with your computer, it may be with their server. Try to find out if other users are having the same trouble. It may be an issue you need to bring up with the admin on that forum.

goto internet options and go down to temporary internet files hit settings and where it says browser cache you should set the little bar to about 200.
then goto softpedia.com download Hijackthis scan with that and post the log in the SECURITY FORUM with a link back to this post.

Thanks I will try your suggestion... hope it works. :lol:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.