Hi,

Please help me with this virus, my computer files and folder turned into executable file. How can I remove this virus. I can't open my task manager, whenever I click some links on my browser my computer shut off suddenly.

Thanks,

ramil

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Download the latest version of hijackthis and rename it to inferno.exe and post your log file here.
i will check the log for you.

Download the latest version of hijackthis and rename it to inferno.exe and post your log file here.
i will check the log for you.

Hello Doctor Inferno, thank you for the quick response. I will do it later when I get home.

God bless,

ramil

also, try going to

http://portableapps.com

they have a portable anti virus that can be installed on a flash and say, used in safe mode

I think karspersky internet security anti-virus will fix your problem, just go to www.hhss.co.za to download the trial version which last for 30 days.

Hello everyone, thank you for your help, I've tried to download those tools that you had told me Doctor Inferno but no success because my browser can't open any site that contains "virus" word on content. It keeps on shutting off every time there is a word "virus". I can't even open the Daniweb site forum because it has a title "What is the cure for this virus?".

I just reformatted my machine yesterday :( Thank you for you help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.