Kwokez 0 Newbie Poster

Hello People,

Basically, after I have signed in on msn, everything is working fine. Nothing happens until any duration starting from 10mins+.
I'm using Windows Live Messenger version 8.5.1302.1018
There is no error pop up messages or anything, my msn just stops me from sending messages, well, I can send messages, but the other person cannot see it, and the other person sends me messages however I can't see them.
My friends still think that I'm online and they keep trying to talk to me, however I don't reply because: A) I can't see their messages and B) If I do see it, and I reply, they can't see it anyway.
They think that I'm online because before the error occurs, whatever status I am on, it will remind like that to them, so if I was set on Busy, and then the error occurs, my status will stay on Busy, people will see that I am busy, but actually, I can't change my status.
During this problem, when ever I try to change my status or send instant messages to my friends, nothing works, so I sign out and sign back in, and everything works for a good 10mins or so and then the error occurs again.
When I sign out, errors pops up saying that my status could not be change and another pops up saying that the message couldn't not be send to Friend A, Friend F etc. The pop up windows are determined by how many times I've tried to change my status and how many time I've tried to send an Instant Message to a friend/s.

Any Idea, how I can overcome this problem? It has not happened before when I was using MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger, but started when I used Windows Live Messenger 2008. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing.

It is annoying, because I have to resolve in using another messenger like Web Messenger, Windows Messenger or Ebuddy, which I don't like, and I want to be able to save my History/Chats.

Thank You =)