I use netgear for my wireless and after trying to set up a ( Network) i am having problems with one of my client computers timing out on the internet and not being able to connect. My email still works and after restarting computer i regain internet browsing for a while then it goes out again !! Other computers are fine, this one is xp with service pack 2 and i think it is probably some setting i screwed up somewhere, i have all firewalls shut off but no help !! It use to work fine on all computers but not sure what i did !! I have tcp/ip set to auto detect and its always worked fine that way. I pinged my ip 192.168.1.3 and i done ipconfig all on my ip and there on here uploaded so you can see them. On the ipconfig/all i got this (Torpedo Tunneling) what the heck is this ? Anyways got any ides i would really appreciate it !! Thanks Jeff.........firefox browser/avg

Attachments ipconfig_netgear_connection.gif 13.79 KB ping_2.gif 10.46 KB yahoo_ping.gif 10.39 KB
Contributors
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sparkax

Teredo is part on the latest internet protocols and was probaly part of an update.
you may have to manually assign IP addresses.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.