:)

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Doesn't anyone wanna add Mac OS to the list?

mac os sux :P
I used to have a 6500/300 with OS 8.6 and it was always pretty cool.

I only like Macs because I find there's more software for graphics, audio, and music composition.

I only like Macs because I find there's more software for graphics, audio, and music composition.

makes sense, thats pretty much their forte. OS X will throw a curve into the mix tho - gotta see how that shakes out...

Yeah, and also software manufacturers, like Adobe, make enhanced versions of their software that take advantage of Mac hardware.

My favorite OS for servers is Windows Server 2003. Hands down. It can do everything that "other" (::cough::, nix) OSs can do, but much quicker, easier, and it can do more!

For desktop use, I love my XP Pro. I can't really talk about it (non-disclosure agreement), but SP2 for Windows makes some nice little changes ;-).

I love XP pro. I can't say im a server master like Tek is, but I'll take his word on it for .NET ;)

Windows 2000/XP for me since I'm using WinXP right now :p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.