When my PC starts, I get this menu that asks me to choose "Microsoft Windows XP" or "Microsoft Windows XP Setup". If I choose nothing, the setup program starts automatically. Kind of a pain. How do I make this go away? Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This won't get rid of it but you can change witch one is first and change the time it takes to choose one or the other .
Right click on mycomputer /properties /advanced/startup and recovery /settings ,and pick the microsoft windows xp ,and change the time if you wish .

This won't get rid of it but you can change witch one is first and change the time it takes to choose one or the other .
Right click on mycomputer /properties /advanced/startup and recovery /settings ,and pick the microsoft windows xp ,and change the time if you wish .

Thanks Caperjack! I will just set the time to display to 0 seconds also. Thanks again!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.