Now, the problem starts when I use the latest version of Netscape Navigator.
On the :
C:\program Files\Netscape
I cannot see any folder called “My Favourites or even “Favourites where all my bookmarks are supposed to be residing.
Frankly, I have checked all the folders and files in the :
And no luck into finding the favourites folder.
And that is why I am stuck. I am unable to copy my favourites or bookmarked links from one computer to another when I am dealing with transferring the bookmarked links that were bookmarked on Netscape Navigator.
So, can anyone help me here ?
I mean, what do I do now to transfer my bookmarks from one computer to another where the bookmarks were done on Netscape Navigator ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Now, the problem starts when I use the latest version of Netscape Navigator.
On the :
I cannot see any folder called “My Favourites or even “Favourites where all my bookmarks are supposed to be residing.
Frankly, I have checked all the folders and files in the :
And no luck into finding the favourites folder.
And that is why I am stuck. I am unable to copy my favourites or bookmarked links from one computer to another when I am dealing with transferring the bookmarked links that were bookmarked on Netscape Navigator.
So, can anyone help me here ?
I mean, what do I do now to transfer my bookmarks from one computer to another where the bookmarks were done on Netscape Navigator ?

I'm sorry but this is in the wrong section to post this type of issue in the forum. Please post in the appropriate section that applies to your topic. Thank You.

- Dave

Whenever I try to bring up Netscape it says restore, or start a new session. When I click on either the window never appears.

This thread is six years old. Please start a new one. Also a little suggestion, I suggest that you move to Google Chrome or Firefox. Netscape Navigator has been discontinued.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.