Ok whenever i burn a disk it used to take like 3:20... not it takes like 7:30 and whenever i installed CS4 it took 28 hours... could it be a problem with the hard drive?

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

make it clear

make what clear? it take ridiculously long to burn install and uninstall!! much longer than it did...

Q: What happened... and how can i fix it

3:20 and 7:30 are times of day ,so i will assume you mean 3 hrs and 20 minutes and 7 hr and 30 minutes , yes that is an extremely long time ,how would anyone here know what happened ,you are the one in front of the computer !
what are the specs of the computer ,like cpu and ram ect ect , how old is the computer ,if old ,when was or did you ever have it cleaned of dust and dirt,
did you but CS4 or download an illegal copy and get some nastiness with it !

ok the times are minutes.... 3min and 20 sec and 7min and 30sec
i have a HP - Compaq Pavilion Media Center a1620n Desktop/PC .
it has 1 gig of ram... and a 224 gig hard drive... OS- windows XP and CS4 gave me no "nasties" its leagal.... and no i havet cleaned it of dust and dirt!

ok the times are minutes.... 3min and 20 sec and 7min and 30sec
i have a HP - Compaq Pavilion Media Center a1620n Desktop/PC .
it has 1 gig of ram... and a 224 gig hard drive... OS- windows XP and CS4 gave me no "nasties" its leagal.... and no i havet cleaned it of dust and dirt!

4 to 8 min to burn ,iare you burning the exact same thing ,if not then you are comparing apples and oranges .as for it taking 28 hrs to install a program ,yeah it could be a bad harddrive

i am burning the exact same thing... and so i just need to get a new hard drive?

i am burning the exact same thing... and so i just need to get a new hard drive?

NO, not necessarily ,what you need is to take you computer to a computer repair shop and have it checked out ,no one here can tell you have a bad drive based on the little info you gave about a burning problem !it could be just a bad disk burner

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.