I have installed the Hauppauge Impact VCB Basic Analogue video capture card. Part number 00558, model # 64xxx. I have Windows 98 se. I inserted the card, re-booted and my computer asked me all the necessary questions. I successfully installed the drivers from the WinTV CD. The card has 3 RCA plugs and one s-video. As I understand it these 3 RCA plugs are video only. There are no audio plugs. The problem is I plug in my my video camera but I cannot capture any of my video. What am I doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
Neil

Quotes from http://www.smarthomeusa.com/ShopByManufacturer/Hauppauge/Item/IMPACTVCB/

Audio Capture
Audio is not processed on the board. Audio can be input directly to the sound card.

.. Accessory applications included: Hauppauge's SnapShot (single image frame grabber program) and Hauppauge's Capture application for creating AVI movies. On-line Installation Guides and Quick Start Guides are also available.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.