When I attempt to view using my Web Cam(AMCap) I get the following message. error 80070003 cannot start graph.But when I use the capture option in PhotoTags I have no problem. When in the AMCap mode I click on preview I see apicture of me taken by the web cam but when I try to capture it using the start capture I get the error message.
How can I fix this.? AMCap was working fine two days ago.???

Ive had this issue before. Oddly, i only encountered the issue after installing some codecs. you installed any lately?

i DISCOVERED THAT THE FILE WHERE THE CAPTURED PICS IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEPT WAS DELETED. aS SOON AS I REPLACED THE FILE THE PROBLEM WENT AWAY. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT...:$ Thanks for everyone's help.

thank you this really helped me.... it seems to be a problem wif the captured file so i had a quick look around made another file to save the captured file too...I done this by going to File/save captured video/my documents/right click (new) (folder)click on it/save in and it solved my problem thanks for posting your problem and finding a solution you really helped me out froger:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.