ok so i have a windows 2000 and i dont get on the internet with it. everything i have on it ive transferrred it from another computer...
now, heres the problem:

one day i noticed my moniter flash blue, i figured it was nothin because it automatically restarted itself... ugh

after a while it stared happening again... over and over. so i go annoyed... then i turned off the auto restart thingy and it said a bunch of jibberish and and in caps (i think) it said:

STOP 0x0000007b
inacessible something.... thats all i remember because it was like a one or two time thing... and i everso idiotically forgot to write anything down.... does anyone know what to do???

#2:

i have a laptop. its an hp windows vista and i LOVE IT! I call it lappy. anyway, thinkin i would never see it again... i was just messing around with some music. and i love this game called maplestory, so i tried to download it... but i downloaded the online version of it... a removed that, and it said i had to restart the laptop... so i did.. then the blue screen came up again.... i was devastated... sadly, i dunno the error on that one....

can anybody tell me what to do??? please and thanks in advance.

-dj

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

the stop error on my windows 98 said

stop error 0x0000007b
inaccesible_boot_device

and one last thing: i know wat the bsod and im smart(ish(still in hs but wanna learn lots about computers)) so please dont talk to me like im stupid. i was thinking the problem was ram, but i dont think it is.. because i took out the ram and nothing. and about the laptop, if i have to replace the hard drive which i think i might, where do i go to get them. its a windows vista so im guessing its gonna be costly. thanks who ever helps a bunch.

-dj (if any other info is needed, email me at shadowbeasty@yahoo.com, or of course, HERE.)

ok so i have a windows 2000 and i dont get on the internet with it. everything i have on it ive transferrred it from another computer...
now, heres the problem:

one day i noticed my moniter flash blue, i figured it was nothin because it automatically restarted itself... ugh

after a while it stared happening again... over and over. so i go annoyed... then i turned off the auto restart thingy and it said a bunch of jibberish and and in caps (i think) it said:

STOP 0x0000007b
inacessible something.... thats all i remember because it was like a one or two time thing... and i everso idiotically forgot to write anything down.... does anyone know what to do???

#2:

i have a laptop. its an hp windows vista and i LOVE IT! I call it lappy. anyway, thinkin i would never see it again... i was just messing around with some music. and i love this game called maplestory, so i tried to download it... but i downloaded the online version of it... a removed that, and it said i had to restart the laptop... so i did.. then the blue screen came up again.... i was devastated... sadly, i dunno the error on that one....

can anybody tell me what to do??? please and thanks in advance.

-dj

Google "inaccessible boot device" and there's tons of advice on this one.

No error details, no help possible. Presumably you can reboot and the same error will come up.

yeah i know that about number two.. im gonna update this as soon as i get the laptop back... but the inacessible boot thing i don know wat to do.. i went to google and nothing helped.. everything had somethin to do with getting to startup and it wont let me do that... it goes as far s to loading windows and it doesnt finish...
it said somethin about a floppy but i have no clue what to do with it.
any suggestions???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.