I have found out that some of my emails with attachments are not reaching the people to whom I am sending them. The attachments are jpeg files...quite small and used to go through without any problem. I recently switched to Express from Outlook as I could not click on url links in my emails in Outlook but can in Express.

When I check my sent folder, it all looks OK, as if the attachments were sent. Any ideas please?

I have found out that some of my emails with attachments are not reaching the people to whom I am sending them. The attachments are jpeg files...quite small and used to go through without any problem. I recently switched to Express from Outlook as I could not click on url links in my emails in Outlook but can in Express.

When I check my sent folder, it all looks OK, as if the attachments were sent. Any ideas please?

Send an email with an attachment to yourself. If that works the problem's likely with the ISP of your recipient; they should call and see what's up.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.