jonaske5 0 Newbie Poster

I'm running a dual boot, win xp and vista x64
win xp works great, but vista in the other hand, I reinstalled it twice, but the problems remain.

The first problem is:
After the boot screen and before the windows orb at login. It takes some time to get there, the screen is for a 'random' time black (sometimes only a couple of seconds, it even can get a 15 minutes.

The second problem is:
When just doing stuff on my vista, not even bringing my cpu to full load, the cursor freezes on the screen, ctrl alt delete wont work. So i have to hard reset. I have tried to see a 'patern' in it, but I just don't.
I don't like the fact that I paid so much for vista, and it wont work properly. I hopy you guys can help me out, I have tried to find it out on my self, but I couldnt ;)

Here are some things that I dont think is right:

The boot log:
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\SysWow64\Drivers\cdrbsdrv.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\SysWow64\Drivers\cdrbsdrv.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys

The event viewer:
The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the VSS backup "System Writer" object.

Registering with Service Control Manager to monitor Terminal Service status failed with The specified service does not exist as an installed service. , retry in ten minute.

\SystemRoot\SysWow64\Drivers\cdrbsdrv.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

This is a Vlite Vista, thats why I get some errors in the event viewer. Anyway I tried to install Vista from the original dvd, same problems. All drivers are up to date. I guess it has to be something with the BIOS?
My hardware:
Asus P5k
C2D 2.4 ghz
4Gb ddr800
320gb Wester Digital
Nvidia gt9600