hi guys can you help me with my problem.. i have a problem on my computer everytime i turn on it.. its automatically shutdown.. i dont know what part of my pc are not function properly.. i already change my power supply and my hardisk but nothing happen.. guys can you suggest me to do in my pc??? tnx

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Is the cpu fan working?

Hi, I would first boot to your windows cd and go to R for repait ,at the prompt type in" chkdsk /r" with out the quotes and there is a space between the K and /

A bad disk wouldn't make a computer turn off

A bad disk wouldn't make a computer turn off

no! well a corrupt or damaged file system can in my opinion

no! well a corrupt or damaged file system can in my opinion

i take that back after rereading ,they actually changed hdd!sorry

Hi, I would first boot to your windows cd and go to R for repait ,at the prompt type in" chkdsk /r" with out the quotes and there is a space between the K and /

when i turn on my pc all the function are working after 30secs the power supply and processor automatically shutdown and my monitor light keep blinking..

when i turn on my pc all the function are working after 30secs the power supply and processor automatically shutdown and my monitor light keep blinking..

is your processor heatsink seated properly?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.