It has been more than a year since I went on that account, I just realized that I can't remember the pdf password.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

There are tools that remove the password protection from PDF files.
PDF Password cracker is one of them.

I had seen a sofeware was posted on other web site which is named SNIP,i think which can help you out of your trouble

i use archpr.

Yes, I understand that there are some files that you got to use quite occasionally, so it becomes quite difficult to remember the passwords for all of them. The password cracker is a very good one that help us to retrieve the data in the file. I myself use arch, it has worked quite well for me and has got me out of trouble plenty of times.

There are many tools available on the internet. You can download the tools from downloads.com

It has been more than a year since I went on that account, I just realized that I can't remember the pdf password.

Download A-PDF Restrictions Remover and right click the PDF file in explorer and select "Remove Restrictions" or "Remove Restrictions and Save as" on the menu poped up.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.