When I insert my memory stick into my Sony Vaio, it used to open up the Wizard to automatically download my digital pictures. Actually, it opened the window that said "Choose an Action". Now it doesn't do that anymore. I've already gone into My Computer and right clicked into Properties, and tried to restore default to "Choose an Action," but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I don't want to manually transfer the files because I liked the fact that the Wizard allowed me to title my pictures. Help!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

When I insert my memory stick into my Sony Vaio, it used to open up the Wizard to automatically download my digital pictures. Actually, it opened the window that said "Choose an Action". Now it doesn't do that anymore. I've already gone into My Computer and right clicked into Properties, and tried to restore default to "Choose an Action," but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I don't want to manually transfer the files because I liked the fact that the Wizard allowed me to title my pictures. Help!

:cheesy:

I just found fixed the problem, so thanks to those who read my post. I found it on the site http://forum.gladiator-antivirus.com/ . I downloaded a fix from the Microsoft site and it immediately fixed my problem. Thanks anyway.

Just google autofix.exe and it will be the first link. Hope this helps others.

:cheesy:

I just found fixed the problem, so thanks to those who read my post. I found it on the site http://forum.gladiator-antivirus.com/ . I downloaded a fix from the Microsoft site and it immediately fixed my problem. Thanks anyway.

Just google autofix.exe and it will be the first link. Hope this helps others.

Thank you for posting back with the fix ,It may help someone in the future.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.