Sir,
Can anyone tell me .How should i download all the emails from gmail into outlook express.so that if i want to see the latest email
of gmail. i simply connect with internet with the help of Nokia handset.and download the email in outlook express.and disconnect from internet after downloading email.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I am assuming you are using the Nokia with a laptop to go to the Internet? Do you have the settings in Outlook Express configured for GMAIL under TOOLS, ACCOUNTS? Need those settings?

Now i have downloaded all the gmail email in the outlook express.
can you tell me how should i download all the latest email
of gmail in the inbox of Nokia Mobile.suppose after 10 minutes one email comes at my email xyz@gmail.com.it should notify in my mobile.Kindly let me know the idea.

Can anyone tell me .How should i import this specific outlook.pst file
in MS Outlook 2003 or ms outlook 2007.Kindly let me know the idea
any help would be highly appreciated.

Can anyone tell me .How should i import this specific outlook.pst file
in MS Outlook 2003 or ms outlook 2007.Kindly let me know the idea
any help would be highly appreciated.

This is a new problem and the heading in the master list will not point people here. As your last message was solved, it would be good to mark it that way and resubmit the PST problem as a new thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.