I use MSN and for some reason whenever I try to check my email it takes forever and a day for it to open, everything in the email section is extremely slow to open. I have tried everything from removing the Firewall but nothing seems to work...everything else opens basically with the click of the mouse. I use always on DSL and really have no problems with anything else but this friggin email....it sometimes takes up to 5 minutes for me to check my email....now has MSN installed something that I am not aware of..is this just tech problem that comes with the service...this in inself makes me want another ISP...help if you can...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Have you tried checking your mail by going to www.hotmail.com ? The Hotmail website was having some problems awhile back and I'm not sure if MSN Mail is just really Hotmail with a new skin or not.

Also, did you know that you can check @msn.com and @hotmail.com mail through Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express?

Are you behind a router, switch, or hub? Do you use a 3rd party firewall such as Norton or McAfee or do you use the Microsoft XP built-in firewall? Oh, wait, nevermind, this is posted in the Windows9x/Me forum ;)

Same problem here...no fix so far...It's irritating!

Same problem here...no fix so far...It's irritating!

imagine almost 6 yrs to the day and msn still sucks ,
check date on original post .
you really should start your own thread and explain your problem ,don't just say same problem here , also what if anything have you tied to fix your problem

Woo can Teach me to Open Email Address with MSN or HOTMAIL .. please HURRY

Woo can Teach me to Open Email Address with MSN or HOTMAIL .. please HURRY

1-2-3 click

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.