i was uninstalling norton antivirus and it was nerly finished but i ended the task ..it lukd like it was unistlled from the programs menu but i went to control panel>>remove add programs and it was stil there so i clickd on remvoe and it wont do anything so i dont no hats wong with it its only there no where esle.............. :rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hello,

Some programs require a reboot or a shutdown before they give up their spot in add/remove programs.

Try that.

Christian

what u mean require a bott or shut down..how do i do that???

is any 1 gunna help??

is any 1 gunna help??

turn computer off and then turn it back on ,lay talk for reboot

ive done that but no use

then i suggest reloading norton and then going to sdd and remove and uninstall it

maybe someone could give me a little hand...
regarding problems with NA 2005. for some reason upon shutdown the ccapp program does not always shutdown properly. its not that worrying but it niggling me as to why it happens.

can any1 shed a little light?

i was uninstalling norton antivirus and it was nerly finished but i ended the task ..it lukd like it was unistlled from the programs menu but i went to control panel>>remove add programs and it was stil there so i clickd on remvoe and it wont do anything so i dont no hats wong with it its only there no where esle.............. :rolleyes:

Hi ,
No biggie I think,
I think you removed it manually , I did the same one time , I deleted a game.
The game still shows up in ad and remove as still there!!!
If I try to remove it it says : can't find the directory and files! Bummer but the program is gone so it only shows up in that particulary screen.
Hope this will make you feel better :lol:
Take care bud!
Spooner

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.