ive got hung up problem, my mother board is sata 300, also hard drive, i can run some of the program like surfing, its just hung up, when i open some application/network...., i tried cleaning up the processor, vedio card but same result.....,,, what could be the problem?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi,
Check you motherboard and hard drive, make and model again, When will it hang?
Whenever you are on the internet or when you try to do something?
Will it happen ever time?
Did it work well before?
What has changed?
Are all the fans working?
Will it start to work after a time or stay frozen?
Will it happen when not online?

Hi,
Check you motherboard and hard drive, make and model again, When will it hang?
Whenever you are on the internet or when you try to do something?
Will it happen ever time?
Did it work well before?
What has changed?
Are all the fans working?
Will it start to work after a time or stay frozen?
Will it happen when not online?

it will hung , if i open some folder on my network connection, surfing in the internet in about 1to 2 hours, it will instantly hung up when i open games application, its never happen before it works just fine,,,, fans are fine... it stay frozen including the keyboard and mouse... i tried restarting it, but same result i get.., online or network and even applications from its own

it will hung , if i open some folder on my network connection, surfing in the internet in about 1to 2 hours, it will instantly hung up when i open games application, its never happen before it works just fine,,,, fans are fine... it stay frozen including the keyboard and mouse... i tried restarting it, but same result i get.., online or network and even applications from its own

Hi again,
I am sorry but I do not understand. first you say it will work for 1 to 2 hours then you say it will hang instantly when you try to open a game. Do you try to open a game straight away or do you wait 1 to 2 hours?
Can you open the game when you first go online?
Is it only when you go online and try to access a game?
Will it hang when not using the internet?
Will it hang when you are online but not opening a game?
Is it the same game every time or different games?
When you tried restarting your PC, was it still frozen or could you use it online for 1 to 2 hours?
Please give us some information about your PC.

Hi again,
I am sorry but I do not understand. first you say it will work for 1 to 2 hours then you say it will hang instantly when you try to open a game. Do you try to open a game straight away or do you wait 1 to 2 hours?
Can you open the game when you first go online?
Is it only when you go online and try to access a game?
Will it hang when not using the internet?
Will it hang when you are online but not opening a game?
Is it the same game every time or different games?
When you tried restarting your PC, was it still frozen or could you use it online for 1 to 2 hours?
Please give us some information about your PC.

when i try to open a game or network folder, it will hung up instantly, while when i am going surfing on the net it will last for 1-2 hours then hung up, when i tried to restart it, it works same....
as i explain

when i try to open a game or network folder, it will hung up instantly, while when i am going surfing on the net it will last for 1-2 hours then hung up, when i tried to restart it, it works same....
as i explain

when you try to open any game or a particular game, any folder or a particular folder, how do you surf for two hours if you do not open a folder?
Do you know how much RAM you have installed? How many chips?
Go here to find out about RAM.
.http://www.ehow.com/how_895_install-ram.html

Go here and find out how to check what the PC says you have
http://www.ncsu.edu/antivirus/troubleshooting/ram.php
and post back with the amount you have installed and how much the PC says you have.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.