I NEED HELPS.
I had windows xp on my computer when i first got it.its a ph pavilion 522n. then it got problems and running slow. so i got windows server 2003 enterprise from my friend cuz he say its good. so i installed it after i install it, the computer cant run any games or play ne sounds. so now i decided to change it back to windows xp. but it wont let me install. after getiin some advises. i reinstalled windows server 2003 enterprise then it might let me install windows xp. now comes the problem. i run the windows server 2003 enterprise disk. it brg me to primary partition thing. it have like 4000 mb on the first one, 57000 on the second one which has pc pavilion ntfs beside it. i was thinkin of installin on the first one that i just have created. then it says not enuf space. so i install on the second one. then it require me to delete windows files stuff. then i did it. after formattin, it says failed. then it brg me to restart computer. after restarting, the screen turn black, like this r showned:
windows server 2003 enterprise
windows server 2003 enterprise installation
and on the bottom it tells something about F8 and brg me to security mode stuff.
when i go to the first one, it says error and i cant go on the window. it needs repair. and when i go for the installation, it brg me to the installing thing which doesnt work cuz of not enuf space. now that computer is not workin.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP OR WINDOWS SERVER 2003 ON THAT COMPUTER? WHEN I RESTART, THE WINDOWS XP CD WONT AUTO BOOT. I HEARD SOME THING ABOUT BIOD F2 DEL THING THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP. PLEASE HELP ME. I WILL APPRECIATE IF ANY 1 IS ABLE TO TEACH HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP UNDER THAT SITUATION. THANKS. LEAVE REPLYS IF U GOT ANY IDEAS OR COMMENTS.

You have an existing topic for this problem. Please don't create a second one for the same thing, but rather continue in the existing topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.