Hello,

my antivisus expired, and my pc wont access de web. I started the Pc on safe mode & networking, and run de antivirus and deleted what was found but still I can access the web even on safe mode & network. the diagnose connection says is with the firewall. I want to scan and clean my pc online. help

Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0 SP3

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hello,

but still I can access the web even on safe mode & network.

i will assume this is a typo and you mean[ but still I cant ]

the diagnose connection says is with the firewall.

did you check firewall settings or turn off the firewall land try connnecting

I ran defender-pro on safe mode and deleted all viruses. When restarted the PC on normal mode a notification of bankerfox.a and win32/nugel.e showed on screen.

I had web access after deleting all viruses but as soon as the pop-up window qith the banker and win32 showed the acces to the web was blocked.

ok,but what about my quetion

when deleting all viruses on safe mode I sissable the dfirewall and still no connection.
When re-boot the Pc after the virus scan I had access to the web until the notification on the banker and win32 threats

ok.try this !

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Make sure that you restart the computer.
and this program after malwarebytes .
CCleaner
Download Ccleaner, Install it, Open it...
Under the 'Cleaner' Section select all in the 'Windows' And 'Applications' Tab, Then click on 'Analyze' And then 'Run Cleaner'...
Do The Same In The 'Registry' Tab, i.e. 'Scan For Issues' and 'Fix Selected Issues', It will ask you to make a backup, DO IT...Then Click on 'Fix All'run the registry one until it finds no more!...Now Reboot The Pc..

making sure, after malware scan is done port the log restart PC and run it again plus ccleaner right?

here is the log

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3615
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

1/22/2010 11:12:01 AM
mbam-log-2010-01-22 (11-12-01).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 292935
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 8 minute(s), 1 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\motvtv\bbausysguard.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Failed to unload process.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\angkepfs (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\angkepfs (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\motvtv\bbausysguard.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.

making sure, after malware scan is done port the log restart PC and run it again plus ccleaner right?

correct

did you checked the log? I just finished the scan on safe mode and found no threats. On safe mode I will run cclenear and check all windows

wipe free space under ccleaner windows is taking so long

wipe free space under ccleaner windows is taking so long

run it in normal mode ,according to malware log you had 1 trojan and it fixe it

it worked, is been fixed. Thanks

it worked, is been fixed. Thanks

great .please mark thread solved ,you will see a icon [solved] to do so ,thanks ,good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.