my antivisus expired, and my pc wont access de web. I started the Pc on safe mode & networking, and run de antivirus and deleted what was found but still I can access the web even on safe mode & network. the diagnose connection says is with the firewall. I want to scan and clean my pc online. help
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0 SP3
when deleting all viruses on safe mode I sissable the dfirewall and still no connection.
When re-boot the Pc after the virus scan I had access to the web until the notification on the banker and win32 threats
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Make sure that you restart the computer.
and this program after malwarebytes .
Download Ccleaner, Install it, Open it...
Under the 'Cleaner' Section select all in the 'Windows' And 'Applications' Tab, Then click on 'Analyze' And then 'Run Cleaner'...
Do The Same In The 'Registry' Tab, i.e. 'Scan For Issues' and 'Fix Selected Issues', It will ask you to make a backup, DO IT...Then Click on 'Fix All'run the registry one until it finds no more!...Now Reboot The Pc..