Hello guys,

I've using Acrobat Reader 9.3.2 and I want to insert an image to the PDF file. As I searched through the web. I dont have the tools for inserting images in my acrobat or maybe I just can't see it.

They said, to insert an image "Go to Edit or Insert Tab, in the Graphics group, click Image. then open a file" But I dont have that Graphics group in my Edit tab.

Also the "Touchup Object Tool" I can't find that one in my acrobat reader.

FYI Im using Acrobat reader 9.3.2. Do you think I need to update my acrobat reader. or my version of that is not supported to insert images.

Please help me guys!

Thank you,
Jovy (jovybaylon15@yahoo.com.ph)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

To insert images into PDF files:
On the Insert and Edit tab, in the Graphics group, click Image .
Select the image and click Open.
Click the image and then resize and move it to the correct position on the page.

But I dont have an Graphics in my edit Tab. Please read my message above. Could you teach me how to go to the graphics group??

Thanks

Anyone???

you are only using adobe reader "READER" in other words all it does is read pdf file not create them ,you nee to get full Adobe Acrobat program .
https://acrobat.com/

Oh I see. Thanks for your help..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.