hey so heres whats happening recently i have been receiving the windows message "windows has Recovered from an Unexpected Shutdown" randomly... i dont know what triggered this because it happens occasionally on shutdown and i get the blue screen but a lot of the time i dont see the bluescreen.... doesnt happen on startup.I get this message a lot when my computer wakes from as sleep.
More detailed info on the message is :
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 870B6030
BCP3: 82D78AE0
BCP4: 86F7C8C8
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\060310-21855-01.dmp
C:\Users\Wade\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-54257-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Please can you help me fix or find a solution for this... thanks in advance
PS: I am running windows 7 on a new hdd that is currently up to date along with all my drivers supposedly..

heres a zip file of all my minidumps if that helps with your solution.

sorry i found there was some hidden minidump files that i didnt include here is the zip file of all the minidump files

I think this problem is because of RAM.
Open your cabinet Unplug RAM clean it and plug in and check this problem will be solved. and if it is occurs again then plug in another RAM and check it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.