hello everyone, please help on my thesis, i dont have any idea right now.. what can i propose using hardware and software. a biometric? microchip? sensors? please help.. im a i.t. student.. and please advise ^_^ tnx

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

sorry we don't do school work here, you posted in a windows help forum ,not a IT homework help forum ,good luck

Exactly What are you asking for? Help with selecting a topic for your thesis, or help with what software to use in writing it?

Exactly What are you asking for? Help with selecting a topic for your thesis, or help with what software to use in writing it?

good ? ,i thing all of the above ,never did a thesis ,but if i had im sure i would have know what it would be about ,or i would have considered myself not ready to write/do one .lol

Simply put, a thesis is a statement, such as Windows 7 is the best OS. Then you examin the statement from all angles, bring and make vaious argument for and against, then make a conclusion. Thesis--antithesis--synthesis. Now ask your teacher and leave us alone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.