I am using Windows Vista Business and Microsoft Office 2007 on a couple of computers. When transfering a document (for example a word doc) from a computer to the other, it sometimes happens that the source document is not identical with the destination. The main problem is that certain things are not exactly in the place where I put them in the original document. A 5-pages table for example with cells perfectly synchronized with the pages might look out of sync at the destination. And when I receive back the document after the destination has edited it, it will be again different.
I have looked at the word options and have checked all the fidelity options but they do not seem to solve the problem. I experience the same problem in excel.
Is there a solution for this? Thank you.

Compatibility Pack test was totally beautiful, but, if I open the file in there were compatibility issues would have liked ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.