We are using Lotus Notes 4.5 LAN. I certify the ID file of my officemates and its successfully done. The expiration of his ID file had been extended but he can't access his mail. But all the databases from his workspace is accessible except for his mail. Which is the most important. Lotus Notes said:

"You are not authorized to access database"

I think before I done the certification. I did something like cross certify and edit the fields but I turn it back to the original. Is there a way to open his again mail database? I can open his mail through the server. But from the user client I cant open it.

Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

We are using Lotus Notes 4.5 LAN. I certify the ID file of my officemates and its successfully done. The expiration of his ID file had been extended but he can't access his mail. But all the databases from his workspace is accessible except for his mail. Which is the most important. Lotus Notes said:

"You are not authorized to access database"

I think before I done the certification. I did something like cross certify and edit the fields but I turn it back to the original. Is there a way to open his again mail database? I can open his mail through the server. But from the user client I cant open it.

Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,there,it just may take a longer time for the web mod to audit yr new ID,so yr posting right or the replying would be banned temporarily
be helpful.thk u
sage

Hi sage thanks for your reply. I really dont have an idea with the Lotus Notes. How long will it take to be certified. Also Im curious why he can open other databases like calendar, address books and help. Only his mail that he can't open.

What if I will turn him into a server type. Allowing him to open all the databases. Or what if I will make his mail\xxx.nsf open for public so that he can also open that mail database?

Do you know how to do this sage. Thank you very much.. translated in Philippines..

>> Maraming Salamat!! ^_^

sorry,the web moderator.but I just cannot edit the post above.your mean I must post in full-sentence English,no abbreviations?
then, I got your advice,thank u again!
sage

Yes, but you just repeated it again. u = you.

No I didn't mean that. Its ok sage! I just translated the "Thank you very much" in Philippines' dialect.

Going back to my problem in Lotus Notes? Do you an idea in editing the type of the client to a server type so that he can open all databases?

No I didn't mean that. Its ok sage! I just translated the "Thank you very much" in Philippines' dialect.

Going back to my problem in Lotus Notes? Do you an idea in editing the type of the client to a server type so that he can open all databases?

Hindi ko alam :D

hahaha you're pinoy too?? :-P

Hindi. I am Aussie with some Philipino co-workers :).

Is der anyone to help me on Lotus 6.5?
am workin for an organization.. some of the systems taking too much of time to open mail which consists of attachment in lotus 6.5... If it is only text mail its not taking much time..
I am not able to figure out where the issue is..

Can anyone help?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.